Delhi, India’s capital, is also renowned as the country’s educational capital. The city is undoubtedly one of the top cities in Asia for education, with prominent institutes such as Delhi University, IIT Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, IGNOU, Jawaharlal University, and Jamia Malia Islamia University, and we also have distance MBA colleges in Delhi.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the world’s largest Open Universities in student enrollment, is located in New Delhi. It has study locations throughout India and offers correspondence courses in over 200 subjects.
Delhi University offers a variety of courses. Distance education in Delhi is very popular and in high demand. Amity School of Distance Learning, part of Amity University, offers various distance education UG, PG, and certificate programs.
Working professionals can take distant management courses at IIT Delhi. Similarly, Distance MBA courses are offered by several other universities and colleges located throughout Delhi.
- IGNOU expects its students to graduate from any recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 50% or a professional degree with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible. In addition, candidates must pass the IGNOU OPENMAT exam.
- Students at Delhi University must be graduates (minimum three-year study) with a minimum of 50% grades and have at least three years of full-time job experience.
- Applicants to Amity University must have a graduate degree from a recognized university (minimum of three years; diplomas are not accepted) as well as general schooling certifications.
- The fee structure for a distance MBA can range from Rs 12,000 to Rs 1,50,000.
- The fee for the Distance MBA course at IGNOU is Rs. 31,500. The MBA program consists of 21 courses with Rs 1500 per course, totaling Rs 31,500.
- The fee for the Distance MBA degree with online support at Amity University is quite hefty, at roughly Rs 1,51,800 for the entire course. If the candidate chooses to pay in full, they will receive a reduction of Rs 10,000, bringing the total amount to Rs 1,41,800.
- Colleges in the city, such as SMU-DE Study Center, CIMT Noida, and International Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IIMT), which are associated with other universities, provide popular specializations in HR, Finance Management, and other fields.
The Admissions Process:
The admissions process for most Distance MBA institutions is nearly identical. The typical procedure is outlined below:
Complete the online application form with personal, educational, and communication information.
Alternatively, you can obtain a prospectus from the college’s website or the nearest study center and submit it there.
Upload the needed papers after completing the application form. Candidates may also be required to submit documents to the college/study institute’s center, depending on the institute.
Once the documents have been confirmed, pay the appropriate money either online or offline, Also Read:- migration agent adelaide.
Once your money has been confirmed, you will be notified of the next steps. This mainly pertains to the delivery of study materials and the accessibility of online learning courses.
IGNOU is the standard university for distance education in Delhi and consistently ranks first in India for distance learning education universities.
Delhi University is also in the top ten universities for distance learning (while it does not provide the traditional MBA program, it does offer alternative management programs).
Amity University is ranked No. 7 among the best distant learning colleges, while its Distance MBA program is ranked No. 1.
Since it has been observed that people with a Master’s degree are more likely to get a better job or a promotion in their organization than those without a managerial degree.
If you live in Delhi/NCR and are seeking a good distance MBA college in Delhi. Don’t give it a second thought.
Simply go for it.