Friendship lights are a 21st-century solution to an age-old human problem: how can we feel connected to others even when separated? Friendship lamps function as little lighthouses, illuminating long and short distances to keep children linked to their friends and family members.
On the other hand, Friendship lights can be utilized in the same home. For children who struggle to stay in bed at night, being able to converse through the friend lamps might help comfort them that their parents are right in the other room. It is the best way to connect with people you love and strengthen the bond. Keep reading the blog post to learn about it and its works in detail!
How Exactly Do Friendship Lamps Work?
Two lamps in opposite locations interact via wifi, such that when one is touched, the other lights up. Many long-distance friendship lights can be linked together, allowing large friend groups to interact through coloured light without staying up all night on the phone. It is the best long distance relationship gift. When the light is delivered to the recipient, it must be plugged in. The devices come standard with a standard European plug and a voltage range of 85V-265V. However, they can also be used in other parts of the world! You will only need to purchase an adaptor. Wifi is also required for the lighting.
Also Read About: How tall is Arnold Schwarzenegger: Revealing the truth
They are only compatible with 2.4GHz networks. Some routers allow users to select between 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Make sure you choose the former. The friend lamps also provide children with an easy way to contact grandparents and other family members who live far away or have been kept apart by the war. While a friendly glow cannot replace an in-person visit, friendship lamps provide a convenient way to interact more frequently without coordinating schedules or dealing with technical challenges.
How to Install the Lamp?
Here are the steps that help to build the friends lamps:
- Insert the wall brick into the socket first, followed by the USB end of the cable. Following that, insert the MicroUSB end of the line into the charging port at the base of the friendship lamp.
- When you turn on the wall socket switch, the lamp will turn blue, indicating that it is on and attempting to connect to a wifi signal. Because this is the first time you’ve used it, the bulb will become a dim red to indicate that it has to be set up.
- The lamp must first be connected to a wifi network and assigned a Group ID. Open the wifi settings on your iOS or Android smartphone, then tap the Friend.
- Tap Sign In after displaying the network ID (SSID).
- Next, tap the Configure wifi button to go to the network and ID selection page.
- Select the wifi SSID (the one you wish to connect the lamp to), enter the Group ID sent to your email address used to order the friends lamp, enter the wifi password, and tap the Save button. You will be taken back to the wifi settings page in a few moments.
Friendship lights can have a significant positive impact on long-distance relationships. Whether it’s a friend, a much-loved grandma, your first child away at college, or a spouse in the military, it will affect how and how often you speak with each other. It is a perfect long distance relationship gifts for everyone to give their loved ones. Hope, now you got a good overview of it, and it’s working. Stay tuned for more valuable information.