The finest restaurants at GMR Aerocity range from ultra-luxury rooftop venues serving haute cuisine to food stalls that will take you back to simpler times. The GMR Aerocity area is probably one of the most iconic spots in the city, with its incredible views and mesmerising destinations. Therefore it’s no wonder there are so many marvelous dining options available here. Discover the most exquisite spots for an unforgettable dining experience – Create special memories with your loved ones.
Here are some of the best restaurants that GMR Aerocity has to offer –
- Kampai – A trip to Kampai will be a great date night location if you and your significant other are a fan of Japanese cuisine and are in the mood for some traditional and authentic dishes. Here you can see master chefs putting on a show while preparing quality meals that will rejuvenate your tastebuds. Once you are there, we recommend that you do not leave the restaurant without trying their famous sushi, crispy chicken, ebi tempura and exotic cocktails!
- Annamaya – Annamaya, a European Food Hall with Indian influences, is the perfect place for a memorable meal. This restaurant which is open 24*7, has a very offbeat yet exciting menu. Annamaya offers a buffet-style concept so you can enjoy any or every meal of your choice. Their focus is on fresh food, and therefore most of their product is homegrown. Annamaya’s wide selection of salads and delicacies from North India must be on your A-list when visiting. Be sure to end your meals on a sweet note with their homemade delicious crepes and gelatos.
- Monsoon – Are you looking to explore a never before seen or exciting menu in a peaceful setting? Monsoon is the place to be. A venture by Cafe Lota, this restaurant is a hidden gem at GMR Aerocity, and yes, the place is as tranquil as its name would suggest. All items on the menu come with a classic twist, and local ingredients will indeed have you wanting for more. We guarantee that you would like to try everything on the menu once you see the menu. For starters, you can order their famous buckwheat pancakes topped with mushroom, spring onion, and zarai cheese followed by their fish items, kulcha and their cheesecake!
- Pluck – Pluck, a part of the luxurious Pullman Hotel, is a fine dining restaurant with a farm-to-table concept. You’re sure to be impressed by Pluck’s delicious and extensive menu, consisting of modern and European delicacies. This place is always ready to accommodate you and your loved ones for a lavish breakfast, lunch or dinner. We recommend you to visit Pluck for a sunny Sunday brunch.
- Daryaganj – Brought to life by the inventors of Butter Chicken and Dal Makhani, Daryaganj is precisely what you expect their restaurant to be like. This restaurant serves an authentic North Indian and Mughlai menu and has a friendly atmosphere that is suitable for a family dinner or a night out with friends. Dalryaganj has maintained its legacy by providing quality food and proving that fine dining is accessible to everyone.
- Tara – Tara is the ideal place to woo your better half if you’re looking for a romantic restaurant. This rooftop restaurant specializes in delicious and authentic Japanese dishes, which will have you returning. You must try the grilled potato, sashimi platter, chicken wings, and cheesecake when you are here.
- K3 – The all-day diner at the lobby level of the JW Marriott hotel offers a variety of options in its buffet. The menu of K3 offers dishes from almost every cuisine, making it the place to go when you’re looking for an indulgent, hearty meal. Sunday brunch at the restaurant is worth binging on. Great news for dessert lovers, they have one of the largest dessert spreads.