Quality management – challenges for companies
Nowadays, companies in all industries face many challenges: They have to permanently reduce costs, keep customers satisfied while maintaining quality, meet legal requirements, comply with standards, increase sales and profit and meet the expectations of interest groups.
In order to meet these requirements, companies must be positioned on a solid basis. The basis for this are intelligent business processes and strategies that control risks and make optimal use of skills and resources. The processes have to be continuously improved. Dealing with these aspects is no longer voluntary nowadays, but has become a critical success factor.
ISO 9001 Certification
An ISO 9001 certification Noida proves that your internal company processes correspond to the international standard for quality management. On the basis of the ISO 9001 standard, there are also some industry-specific solutions: For companies in the automotive industry and their suppliers, the quality standard IATF 16949 offers an opportunity to control their quality management and meet customer requirements. ISO 22000 offers similar approaches for companies in the food industry, EN 9100 for the aerospace industry.
The continuous improvement process
The basic principle of all management systems and an indispensable part of ISO 9001 as well as every quality management is the continuous improvement process (CIP). It leads to an improvement in product, process, project and service quality.
Essential elements of the improvement process are:
- Uncover resources and synergies,
- Optimize work processes and project work,
- Improve services and customer satisfaction,
- Reduce waste and costs,
- Awakening and promoting the skills, creativity, motivation and commitment of employees,
- Improve teamwork and corporate culture.
The advantages of an ISO 9001 certification Noida
When you have established your quality management, you can have it certified by an independent third party.
An accredited certification assures you important benefits that have a significant impact on your business performance. Because with the help of a QM certification according to ISO 9001 you can:
- Enhance your efficiency within an organization
- Minimize risks
- Improve the client’s orientation
In order for your quality management system to be successfully certified according to ISO 9001, it must meet the following requirements:
- process-oriented approach
- system-oriented management approach
- continuous improvement
- factual approach to decision making
It must also contain clearly formulated corporate goals with measurable key figures based on efficient and transparent processes.
Who needs an ISO 9001 certificate?
ISO 9001 certification is optional, but may be required:
- enterprises operating in the market or with customers requiring the presence of this certificate;
- enterprises operating in sectors of the economy where the presence of ISO 9001 is mandatory;
- to obtain membership in organizations, associations, where the ISO 9001 certificate is a necessary condition for admission;
- for export of products to the European market and markets of other countries;
- to expand the company’s competitive advantages;
- to confirm the quality management system implemented at the enterprise.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an organization that develops international standards. Standards are documents that contain requirements, specifications, instructions, or characteristics that can be used to ensure that materials, products, services, and processes meet their intended purpose.
ISO standards make it possible to produce safe, reliable goods and services of good quality. For business, the implementation of the standard is a strategic tool that will reduce costs, minimize waste and errors and increase productivity.