With the notification for CAT 2021 released, the countdown for the CAT 2021 D-day has already begun. It is important that we stay motivated during the last few months before the exam. Preparing for the exam is an exhausting journey. Every single day is a test of your self-belief and persistence.
Swami Vivekanand quotes “Arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached.” It is important that we keep going until we have achieved our goal. It is important that we stay motivated during the last month of our preparation.It is possible that during this one may feel dejected at times, but the key to success is that we do not give in to our fears. We need to stay focused and positive. It is up to us to stay motivated and positive. Below are the few ways which we can practice to stay motivated till CAT 2021:
Ways by Which Students Stay Motivated Till CAT 2021
– Eat Healthy: It is important while preparing that we have a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet is important so that your body and mind remains active and nourished.
-Take Proper Sleep: It is important that we take proper 7-8 hours of sleep as it will help us to relax and help us remain focussed.
– Take Breaks/ Intervals: It is important that while preparing one takes small breaks as it will help in keeping your mind active and refreshed. Taking small breaks after long hours of study helps in better concentration.
– Track your Progress: It is important that you keep on tracking your progress. Attempt mock tests and learn from them. Analyse your mocks. See where you went wrong and rectify those mistakes. Set goals and then after a week keep on checking if you have achieved those goals or not.
– Surround yourself with Positive people: It is important that we surround ourselves with positive people. It could be your family members or friends from whom you can draw inspiration. Have a circle of people who are positive and who can keep you motivated.
– Revision- Do not wait for last minute revision. Start your revision now as the syllabus is vast. The more you revise the better you will be on the day of exam. Revision will give you the much needed confidence. So start revising the important topics.
And lastly as Helen Keller says “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence”. So have faith in your abilities and give in your best on the D – Day. Take care and stay healthy.