No matter whether you want to set up a brand new WiFi router or looking to change the settings of your already configured device, the only way out is log in to your WiFi router using 192.168.0.1 IP.
However, a vast number of users don’t know how to log in to their WiFi routers. If you are also among those and looking for a solution that can help you log in to your WiFi router without any hassle, then this post is for you. In this article, we will make you aware with the complete steps to log in to your WiFi router using 192.168.0.1, with ease. Keep reading!
Instructions to Log in to WiFi router
Given below are the step-by-step instructions that you need to follow in order to log in to your WiFi router using 192.168.0.1in a hassle-free manner. Read on!
Step 1: Place Your WiFi router
The first step is the placement of your WiFi router. Your router must be placed at the center-most area in your home and that too within range of your existing modem. Apart from this, we also suggest avoid placing your WiFi router on lower or congested area. Relocate your WiFi router keeping this point into consideration and log in to your router without any hassle.
Step 2: Turn on Your WiFi router
Once you are done with the placement process, the next thing you have to do is to:
- Connect the router’s power adapter into a working wall outlet.
- Turn it on.
- Wait for the LEDs on the device to become stable.
- Bear in mind – the power being supplied to your WiFi router must be steady.
Step 3: Connect Your Router to Modem
- Grab an Ethernet cable.
- Use the cable to connect your WiFi router and modem.
- Note this down – the cable you have used must be free of any sort of cuts or damages.
- Once you’re done, check the Ethernet connection between your WiFi router and modem whether it has been successfully established or not by accessing the 10.0.0.1 IP address. If the IP address redirects you to the router login page without displaying any error message, then the Ethernet connection is successful. Else, try connecting your WiFi router and modem using a wireless source.
Step 4: Get Access to a Browser
After successfully connecting your WiFi router and modem using a wired or wireless source, open an internet browser on a PC or laptop and get connected to the router’s WiFi. Make sure that the browser you are using is up-to-date. Also ensure to clear junk files, close unwanted tabs, and delete entire browsing history.
Also Read: my5 tv activate
Doing so will improve the browsing speed for you. In order to check the browsing speed, close all the unwanted open tabs and ping 192.168.1.1. If the result displays within blink of an eye, then fab, you have access to an outstanding browsing speed. Else, you need to contact your service provider regarding the same.
Step 5: Log in to WiFi router
- After opening an internet browser, head towards the browser’s address bar. To avoid getting the IP address not working issue, we advise – avoid using the search bar.
- Enter 192.168.1.254 IP carefully without making typing errors. Press Enter to Continue.
Step 6: You’re Done!
- Enter the default WiFi router username and password into the given fields. Just in case, you have changed the router login details at the time of its initial configuration, we suggest you use them instead.
- Cross-check the router login details after entering them.
- Click Log In or OK.
- WiFi router login page displays. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your WiFi router (if not configured) and change its settings as per preferences.
In a Nutshell
So, these were the step-by-step instructions that can help you log in to your WiFi router with ease. On the off chance if you need any assistance, drop us a line into the comments section without hesitation.