Who says you need a professional PC setup to perform Netgear router setup? You can do that using your mobile phone as well. You heard that right. Netgear router setup is possible via the Nighthawk app. That’s it! Nothing else is required for the setup process.
This article gives you a glimpse of the whole setup process. Apart from that, you even get to know a few things to do the Netgear router setup without any hassle. Just make sure you read the article till the very end. Roll further.
Steps For Netgear Router Setup
- Before starting the setup process, you need to download the Nighthawk app.
- For that, connect your mobile phone to the internet.
- Mobile phones with the Android operating system need to get the app from Google Play Store.
- However, an iOS operating system supporting devices can get the app from Apple Store.
- Download the Nighthawk router app and install it on your mobile phone.
- Plugin the Netgear router into a power source and power it on.
- Make sure the Netgear router is linked to the modem.
- Also, the placement of the Netgear router should be ideal.
- There should not be any disturbance resisting the WiFi signals of the Netgear router.
- Turning to your mobile phone, open the Nighthawk app.
- The login page opens on the app. Enter your login details.
- If you don’t remember your login details, you should enter the default login credentials.
- Tap the Log In button to finish the login process.
- It opens a new web portal that has numerous on-screen instructions.
- Follow these instructions to complete the Netgear router setup process.
The whole Nighthawk router setup process is done by using a mobile phone. However, you can also download the Netgear Nighthawk app for PC Windows 10. But before that, make sure there is an emulator installed on your PC. That makes the setup process easier.
Preparation Tips for Nighthawk Router Setup
- There should be a consistent power supply to the connecting devices.
- Moreover, the internet connection should be stable and strong.
- In case the power source is damaged, you should change, repair, or replace it.
- The connection between the Netgear router and modem must be stable.
- Hence, you should connect them via Ethernet cable.
- However, you should ensure that the connecting cable is devoid of cuts or bends.
- The placement of the router is important.
- Therefore, remove things altering the WiFi signals of the router.
- Moreover, make sure you choose the central location for the router’s placement.
- For optimum WiFi performance, every little connection must be tight.
- Also, you should download a mobile app that is compatible with your device.
- Similarly, the PC app should also be compatible with the software of your PC.
Netgear router is an essential device to ensure you get seamless internet connectivity through your house and workplace. However, people commit a lot of mistakes while performing the router setup or login process. Hence, going through all these points ensures you eliminate those mistakes.
Furthermore, various other steps come into play after you are done with the login. Changing these settings can result in further enhancing the overall performance of the Netgear router. Moreover, you should keep the Netgear router safe and out of reach of the kids.
A little damage can result in hampering the overall internet connectivity. Therefore, you should be utterly conscious while setting up the Netgear router. With everything in check, you can rest assured to have the best results instantly.