In this article, we are going to tell you how you can log in to your att.net email with some very simple steps.
ATT is an email service powered by yahoo that has helped many people complete their tasks and other things. There are many people who are still interested in knowing how they can log into their A&T email accounts as the process has changed a little over the years after AT&T has merged with Yahoo. So, make sure that you carefully read the whole article to know about att email sign in.
Steps to Login into ATT.net email account
The given instructions will help you in logging into your AT&T email account. Ensure that you follow all the steps correctly as given by us.
- The first step is to open the ATT.net email login page using this link https://login.yahoo.com/. This will lead you to the email login page of AT&T net.
- After that, you need to type the mail address of your AT&T email account. You can also use the email id of your SBCGlobal.net email account as both of them will lead you to the same place.
- Now, you are required to type the password of the email address you have typed. Remember that the password should be the email address that you have chosen from the AT&T or SBCGlobal addresses.
- The last step for ATT email login is to click the Sign-in button that is present at the bottom of the page.
Using these steps you can very easily log in to your account and then perform different basic functions that you need to do with the help of your account.
If you are not able to complete login to att mail address then, you can reset your password as it is likely that you are entering the incorrect password. Adhere to the given steps to reset the password of your account.
- Open the ATT password reset page on any web browser and then type your email address and last name.
- Now, choose a method of recovering your password from the two given to you.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions that are given to you. Make sure that you have your phone with your linked mobile number if you have chosen the temporary password option.
Reset the password of your account and then log into your AT&T email account.