One of the most common financial products is HDFC personal loan. They will not only help you deal with any financial difficulties, but they will also guarantee that you do not overextend your finances. Because they are unsecured, HDFC Personal Loans are more versatile than secured loans that can be used for anything you want. The lender does not require information about the money’s ultimate destination. An HDFC Personal Loan has an average payback time of 60 months, with interest rates starting at 10.5 percent. Because of the greater integration of technology in the financial services sector, you may now apply for an HDFC Personal Loan. Customers can receive funds in your account in as little as three days.
Why should you get a personal loan from HDFC Bank?
- EMIs that aren’t too taxing on your wallet (starting at just Rs 2187 per lakh)
- Interest rates that are reasonable
- Loans with flexible terms
- Maximum loan amount (check eligibility in 1 minute suing HDFC Personal loan Eligibility Calculator)
- The loan amount is disbursed in ten seconds.
- The loan amount, loan period, interest rate, monthly pay, and the company for which you work decide the amount of your HDFC Personal loan EMI.
- The HDFC EMI calculator is an online tool for calculating monthly EMIs and dividing them into principal and interest over the loan’s payback period.
- Based on the lowest interest rate of 10.25 percent and the longest term of 60 months, the lowest monthly EMI on an HDFC bank personal loan is Rs.2137 per lakh.
HDFC Personal Loan Advantages
- The technique is simple to understand and implement. Personal Loans are available from HDFC Bank and can be applied for online, at an HDFC ATM, via the HDFC Loan App, or in person at the bank.
- This method demands as little paperwork as possible.
- Non-HDFC Bank clients can get a pre-approved loan in as little as 4 hours, while HDFC Bank customers can get one in as little as 10 seconds.
- A Personal Loan does not necessitate the submission of any sort of security to the bank.
- Your repayment capability determines your payback period.
- HDFC Bank offers low processing fees, competitive interest rates, and straightforward EMIs that are easy to calculate with the HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator.]
Personal loan interest rates from HDFC
- Personal loans from HDFC have interest rates that range from 10.5 percent to 21%.
- The loan processing charge is 2.50 percent of the total loan amount, up to 25000 INR.
- Prepayment penalties range from 2% to 4% of the loan total due.
HDFC Personal Loan Perks
- A personal loan can be availed without providing any type of collateral or security.
- The loan is disbursed instantly.
- The interest rates on HDFC personal loans vary from 10.75 percent to 21.30 percent per annum.
- Borrowers can choose the ‘Sarv Suraksha Pro’ policy in which they can cover credit protection, hospitalisation coverage, and permanent disability or death protection.
- Borrowers can also purchase an optional insurance policy that covers personal accidents.
No one wants to pay huge additional charges, thus everyone wants the lowest possible interest rate on a loan. As a result, you must first consider the EMIs and interest rates. The debtor must choose which lender to cooperate with after doing all necessary research and analysis. The best lender for you is one that offers the lowest HDFC personal loan interest rate, the simplest documentation, and a stress-free loan. Borrowers may calculate their EMIs on their personal loan using the simple and quick HDFC Personal loan EMI calculator. He should next choose the most acceptable loan amount with the lowest EMI based on his repayment capabilities.