Though the world is developing, many women still face various challenges in specific industries. As per the recent report, women are lacking behind when the role of leadership comes into the business.
On estimation, 26 women are performing the role of the CEO out of the 500 working companies. This is about 5.2% of the total population of females. If the women try to reach heights, they have to face various challenges to achieve their goals.
History of Women In Real Estate
In starting when the national association of realtors was founded in the year 1908, then there were in general 0 female members. In 1910, the first female member joined the NAR, but the restriction for the woman was there in real estate till 1950. As per the latest reports of the NAR on a woman, it can be concluded that these are the women only:
- 63% of the full-time agents
- 69% of the part-time agents
- 66% of the sales agents
But still, some improvement is required so that women can be a part of the leadership f the company.
Challenges Faced By Woman
On average, getting a license in real estate is a bit difficult task. But once a company obtains the permit, it will still face various issues. There are multiple agents all over the world whom a person can consult. Canary wharf estate agents are considered as the best agent. The challenges will differ for both the male and the female.
Real estate is a demanding business that involves a huge deal of personal sacrifice. The person will have to work for the late nights, long hours that can be a big problem for the females. So there are various challenges that women generally face.
Being Treated Equally
One of the biggest challenges women face in the real estate sector is equality in the workplace. It is a problem that is the prominent reason females cannot grow in their lives. However, to overcome this challenge, there are certain things that females can do:
- They should go in the sector they wish to and never give up.
- Improve the skills like communication skills, leadership, and emotional intelligence.
- Develop the ability to both speak and listen.
Generation of The Revenue
Another challenge faced by women is the generation of revenue. If the person has a sufficient amount of money, it will provide the females wide choice of freedom and options. There are specific ways in which this challenge can be achieved:
- Focus on the mode that is the source of earning for the women.
- If the business is not giving the revenue, it is just a hobby.
The level of confidence is another challenge faced by the females. A good level of confidence is the reason for success for the business. To overcome this challenge, the woman will have to keep in mind certain things:
- They need to be comfortable and always remember that others will try to take off your game.
- But if you keep all your goals clear, then achieving them will become easier for them.
Building a Sisterhood
Even the women are not able to get any support from other women. This is a common challenge faced by women in the real estate sector. To develop the feeling of sisterhood, women can do certain things:
- Two women can support and empower each other with the basic principles to the bigger morale.
- They should always try to show togetherness, passion, excellence, and intelligence.
If a woman wants to be the leader, the goal will not be achieved just by sitting on the chair. They must also have an idea to speak confidently on the stage as this is the woman’s best quality in leadership. The females even fear being rejected as they cannot bear it.
They can achieve this in the following manner.
- They should listen to the leaders and accordingly do the practice.
- Make your presence as the leader.
These are the various challenges that real estate leaders face. However, if the person works appropriately, they can be the perfect leader in the industry. For example, canary wharf estate agents are the best agency that provides an opportunity to buy and sell houses.
Also Read About: FA portal for American Airlines Employee