Is it safe to say that you are confronting no audio problem on Windows 11? Or on the other hand, perhaps you’re experiencing the horrible sound after upgrading to Windows 11.
Relax, you’re in the right place. I have experienced a similar issue and trust me this post will assist you with resolving the audio issue.
Make sure your headset is working properly before you start.
You can fix many devices and environments by working your way down the list. There are different fixes that have helped people, so it’s important to find one that works for you.
Solution 1: Turn On Enhance audio
We don’t know why some people have found it helpful to try this workaround, but many users have reported that the sound is improved when they use a headset with good audio quality.
- Settings are where you can find your language and keyboard preferences.
- To hear all sound devices, select System > Sound > All sound devices.
- Scroll down to find Enhance audio. Turn to Enhance audio off and on.
- If your PC sound doesn’t seem to be working as it should, it might be because of a lack of power. If that’s the case, see our next fix for how to fix PC sound.
Solution 2: Upgrade Sound Driver
Drivers are the main cause of PC problems, and it’s usually easy to fix them by finding the latest driver for your devices. If you can’t find a compatible driver for your device, then you can try searching online or in a specific product guide. check Nvidia Optimization On Windows 11 and Install/Update Nvidia Geforce
If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to update your audio driver manually, Driver Easy is a great way to do it. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact device, and your Windows version- even if you’re not familiar with that process!
- Driver Easy is a driver scanning service that you can use to detect any problem drivers on your computer. By using Driver Easy, you can protect yourself from potential damage caused by corrupt drivers and corrupted files.
- To automatically download and install the correct drivers for your system, click Update All.
- (If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; however, there is a caveat: if you upgrade to Pro, then later on down the road (after your driver installation is complete), your computer might not be able to run certain types of windows software because it will require a higher level of privileges.) If this fix doesn’t work, try the next fix.
Solution 3: Check Realtek Driver
If you experience problems with your Realtek audio device, there may be a problem with the Realtek driver. A possible fix Fix Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue On Windows 11. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- A device manager is a tool that can be used to view and manage devices on your computer.
- Click on the Update driver for Realtek. This will take you to a page where you can update your Realtek audio drivers. You’ll be able to find the latest version on this page, and right-click on it to choose the Update driver.
- Click on the “Browse my computer for drivers” option.
- Next click on the Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Choose Show compatible hardware > Then click High Definition Audio Device > Next.
- Click on the Yes in the pop-up window.
- Restarting your computer is one way of initiating the changes that will take effect. You can also check the sound on your PC to see if there are any issues.
Solution 4: Update The Windows System
One of the issues that have been causing users to have problems with Windows 11 is that it might not be able to play sound. You can try and fix this by following these steps: first, check for updates and make sure there are new ones; then, change the audio permissions on your computer so that only people who have permission to do so can listen to audio content.
- Settings will open with the Windows Update screen. Click Check for updates to get started.
- Windows 11 will check the latest available updates for you and if they are applicable, it will download and install them automatically.
- After the entire cycle, restart your PC and actually take a look at the impact.
Solution 5: Repair System Files
In the event that important Windows files are corrupted, your PC may have problems. In this case, you’ll need to find and repair corrupted system files.
If you’re looking for a way to save time and effort, using a repair tool to check various areas in your computer could be the solution.
We recommend Restore for the job we’ve found. It is a powerful computer repair software that can diagnose problems on your computer and fix them immediately without damaging personal data.
- If you’re having trouble with your PC, Restore. Open may be able to help. Download and install Restoro. Open, which will run a free scan of your PC and give you a detailed report of its status in just 3~5 minutes.
- Once your Restore is complete, you’ll see a report showing all the issues. To fix all of them automatically, click START REPAIR (You’ll need to purchase the full version. It comes with a 60-day Money-Back Guarantee so you can refund anytime if Restore doesn’t fix your problem).
If you are experiencing problems with Windows 11 not playing sound, some people suggest reinstalling all the related drivers and reinstalling them. However, this is a time-consuming process so it’s not recommended. If you don’t have any other options, you might want to try giving it a try.